opening stack "revStandaloneSettings" in a script [was:error in test contion

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 7 15:26:50 EST 2013

On 11/7/13 1:25 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:

> I only seem to have customKeys as a property set in the inspector.  I also
> tried
>        put the revStandaloneSettings of stack mcp
>
> and get empty.

Pete's right, I omitted the "c" in cRevStandaloneSettings, and you do
need to show the UI elements before you can see it. It's a custom
property set, so you need to choose it from the property sets menu in
the inspector.

By script, you'd address it this way:

set the cRevStandaloneSettings["MacOS,short version"] of this stack to "1.0"

> Or am I missing something obvious again?

I'm not sure I'd call this obvious, but you can decide. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com