opening stack "revStandaloneSettings" in a script [was:error in test contion

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 14:25:00 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> When opening, I check to see if the program file name ends in livecode,
>> indicating that I'm in the IDE (is there a better way?).
>>

> Check "the environment". If it's "development" then you're in the IDE.

Thanks.  That's much cleaner, and avoids a hypothetical abuse/hack . . . o
actually happen.

> I just got tired of repeatedly typing the same numbers when building the
> standalones.

Mark is right. These settings as stored in your mainstack in a custom
> property set called "revStandaloneSettings". Just change those.

I only seem to have customKeys as a property set in the inspector.  I also
tried
      put the revStandaloneSettings of stack mcp

and get empty.

Or am I missing something obvious again?
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462