Misunderstanding developer previews versus release candidates

ethan at lish.net ethan at lish.net
Thu Nov 7 12:51:19 EST 2013

It would be helpful if the download site
(http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/) was organized to reflect
Kevin's write-up below and the published process on the website
(http://livecode.com/community/release-process/)

Not much too it, just put a HTML cover over it showing what is current
for stable, maintenance and development.  Maybe a footnote link to the
historical or previous releases

Here are some examples;
Java -- https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
Apache -- http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi