Setting Colors for Graphic Objects

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sun Nov 3 17:59:37 EST 2013

Hi.

Have you set the "opaque" property to "true"? The default is "false"

Craig Newman

   set the backgroundColor of graphic "OvalTest" of this card to "#000000"
   set the foregroundColor of graphic "OvalTest" of this card to "#000000"
   wait 1 second
   hide graphic "OvalTest" of this card
   wait 1 second
   show graphic "OvalTest" of this card