Setting Colors for Graphic Objects

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Nov 3 16:23:22 EST 2013

Hi there,

I have a white filled oval graphic that I’m trying to change to black.

   set the backgroundColor of graphic "OvalTest" of this card to "#000000"
   set the foregroundColor of graphic "OvalTest" of this card to "#000000"
   wait 1 second
   hide graphic "OvalTest" of this card
   wait 1 second
   show graphic "OvalTest" of this card

When I go into the “Colors and Patterns” for this graphic
it shows they were set to black, yet the graphic object still appears to be white!

What is going on here?  Is this a bug?

Let me know what you get if you try this.

Thanks,

Rick