How to clone invisible a stack?

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 13:28:11 EDT 2013

On Mar 29, 2013, at 8:48 AM, André Bisseret wrote:

> René, I am adopting the solution from Mark,
> but I am interested by yours.
> I am not very familiar with custom properties, so I am going to give it a try
> to better understand their possibilities.

I predict that you will love custom properties -- I use them all the time. You can use them to store text strings, images, binary data like files or stacks, arrays, really anything at all. In my mind the introduction of customprops was one of the huge steps beyond Hypercard. Do explore this, it's an enormously useful feature.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig