Adding a folder to a zip archive

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Mar 26 12:21:47 EDT 2013

Hi Trevor,
Thanks for the code.  If I'm understanding this correctly, it puts the
folder contents into the archive as individual files along with an
indication of which folder they belong in, then recreates the folder
structure during the decompress process.

My need for this is for installation of a folder of resources for a plugin.
 Currently, the installation process is simply having the user unzip the
file then put the plugin stack into their plugins folder.  It sounds like I
would need to come up with an installation stack to unzip and move
everything in order to make this work.

Not really anxious to do that but sounds like there's no choice unless I
stop using the revZIp stuff and do it another way.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>