Unicode Issues

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 23 13:06:35 EDT 2013

Hi Ender Nafi,

Try this: http://qery.us/3d6

It works in LC 5.5.4.

It took me quite some time to find the promised unicode improvements in
5.5, but I´ve found 2 now: the unicodeText of menu buttons and the
ability to refer to characters in double-byte strings.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.