[ANN] Valentina Studio now in Mac App Store

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Mar 23 08:27:28 EDT 2013

On 3/23/13 11:38 AM, "Thierry Douez" <th.douez at gmail.com> wrote:

Hallo Klaus,
Hi Thierry,

> I'm currently working on a project with LC and SQLITE and
> I'm using Valentina Studio 5.0 and now 5.1 with success!
>
> I'm quite happy with it. (on Mac)
> Having tried few SQLITE GUI managers, it's my preferate so far..

This good news :)

Valentina Studio tend to use latest version of SQLite engine.
It is compiled inside of vstudio.

Also inside of vstudio are compiled a lots of extensions to SQLite, so
vstudio is ready to work with such dbs.

Also exists dialog where you can add more extensions if you needed.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology