[ANN] Portland Area Get-Together

Jim Little littlejamesw at mac.com
Thu Mar 21 21:25:49 EDT 2013

Hi Phil and Scott,

I'm in Seattle and I am interested in attending the Portland Get-Together.  My son, Todd, may also be interested.

Scott, if you wanted to meet us in Seattle, then I could drive a group down to Portland in our Honda Odyssey mini-van.  I would be glad to transport others from the Seattle area.  I have capacity for 7.

Thanks for the invitation to this event.

Jim Little