Sending mouseUp

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Mar 20 13:48:54 EDT 2013

Hi Bjornke,
Yes, I've run into some of those issues with rev libraries and found that
shifting them to openCard fixed those issues.  I must have missed the post
about the lock screen issue, but I've had that same issue too.

This is a new type of problem though, at least to me.  No libraries or
externals involved, just sending a message to an existing control.

I've fixed the problem by implementing Mark's workaround of moving the
mouseUp logic to a separate handler and calling it from mouseUp and my
preOpenCard handler.

I guess I'm just very suspicious of anything other than really
straightforward commands in preOpenCard now.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>