Sending mouseUp

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Mar 20 12:59:29 EDT 2013

There's a lot of stuff that doesn't work on preopenstack if your stack is the premier mainstack of a standalone. This includes liburl, all externals, url (files too), and some other things.

Just now someone couldn't speed up a complex object creation with "lock screen", so it seems that doesn't work either.