Intermittent availability of Android emulator for Test Target

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Mar 18 16:54:41 EDT 2013

I'm having trouble running tests on the Android emulator from LiveCode on Mac.
  Sometimes I see it in the "Test Target" menu, sometimes I don't.  This is on
various versions of LiveCode from 5.3 onwards.  I restart AVD, restart the
emulator, restart LiveCode, reselect Android in Standalone Application
Settings... I can't find the magic sequence that makes it come back.  But
sometimes it has come back.

Does anyone else have this problem?  Has anyone got a routine which works?  Or
is there something stupid which I'm doing that would account for the problems
I'm having?

TIA,

Ben