1001 things to do with LiveCode - only 400 page views per day

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 23:50:58 EDT 2013

Hi Alastair

I've just prepared the entry about your trivia app for 1001 things to do with LiveCode. I've taken a little "poetic licence" to avoid mentioning trivial pursuits and to cut it down a little (to fit into the blog style).

Let me know if anything needs changing.

It should go out within a couple of weeks.

Cheers

Peter