[OT] My First iPad App

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Mar 16 11:17:28 EDT 2013

Hello Folks!

I am  very pleased and proud to announce that my first iPad app is now available on iTunes. SETIsyncProb was created by me and donated to (and published by) the SETI Institute so that all proceeds would go to them. (This was a long and painful process compared to actually building the app.)

Please have a look, download a copy and please give it a great review. It will cost you less than a buck, and you'll be supporting a worthy non-profit scientific institution!

								https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/seti-sync-problem/id602368776?mt=8

BTW, It is available only as an iPad app because I needed the pixel real estate to accurately scale the simulation. But, for anyone on this list, I'll give you a Mac or Windows (untested) version for free. Just let me know. And, I would love to get your honest feedback via email.

Thanks and cheers,
Roger