Alternative To A Specific Switch Statement

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 20:26:00 EDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:48 AM, david j downs <downs.david.j at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is probably a hold-over from my formative years programming a
> 64KB Atari, but I try to reduce the number of variables used, if
> possible.

Don't feel too bad about that--i still have a bit of a pre-version 5
MS basic hangover, and still have to suppress some of the
optimizations from back then--short variable names, crowded lines,
assuming that the program gets scanned from the beginning for every
jump/call, and one that I have blacked out that makes me shudder.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462