Trouble with Android

Michael Hatch hatchfactory at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:41:52 EDT 2013

I have found that in android setting the acceleratedrendering of a stack in
preopenstack will sometimes cause black screens and other unwanted effects,
so I now set it via opencard of the first card. Setting the compositor to
software or disabling acceleratedrendering might be a good starting point
to check while debugging.

Kind Regards,
Michael Hatch