How to start a LiveCode stack without running scripts?

Ueliweb ueliweb at gmx.ch
Wed Mar 13 02:11:07 EDT 2013

Hei

How to start a LiveCode stack without running scripts?

By scripting a splash with some additional functions there is also a
closeStack and now every time I load it in LiveCode environment it does the
things start(load) the main app and close so I never more able to correct
or programming scripts of the splashStack.

Is there any switch/ setting, that can prevent automatic running the
scripts by loading the stacks?

I tried suppress message and errors also "Suspend Development Tools" ...

some more Ideas?

Thanks
ueliweb