Stackoverflow : new LiveCode questions

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Mar 11 12:27:36 EDT 2013

I'm getting the daily SO emails for both the filters I set up just fine.
 I'm not very anxious to get it from another source.

I admire the evangelistic enthusiasm to help get the word out about
Livecode by using SO but it[s yet another place to deal with when deciding
where to ask questions or where to look for answers.  I'm quite happy to
ask my questions on either the developer or the regular user mailing list,
and every now and then take a look at the forums and I'm not particularly
enthusiastic about adding another location to the list of places to be
checked.  Plus, to complicate things further, there seems to be a
suggestion of using yet another online site, Expert Answers.

I don't have much to add to the cumulative knowledge of the email list
users but on the few occasions that I do, I'll do it via the lists.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>