StackOverflow

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Mar 8 15:00:21 EST 2013

Agreed... Imagine your coming from JavaScript to LC and you are used to resolving all your problems on stackoverflow. If there is only a very minor LiveCode presence there and no tag then you would feel like there's no help available. You might not be used to the difficulty of finding the right answer to a previously posed question in forum archives so you need to ask the questions again and wait for answers. You might not understand the language enough to realize that someone posed an incorrect solution. On page 1 and page 6 has the best solution.

Anyway... I seem to be taking heat on this (on the dev list too) so let's just leave it that ill do what I feel is good for the platform and if folks agree with me you are more than welcome to join me.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!