Editing polygon points

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 7 10:38:13 EST 2013

Hi John,

There is a much overlooked feature in RR that allows you to manually reshape points.

Under the Object menu select "Reshape graphic."

And you can delete points using the Inspector. Just delete the offending line among the Points.

Adding points is tricky. But you can just add a new line to the Points and then reposition the points.

And then, as you know, there are Bezier curves.

Jim Hurley