Set the Finder icon of a stack?

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Sat Mar 2 21:25:30 EST 2013

Thank you for your reply Jacque. I spent some more time playing with this and eventually realised it only affects the Dock Icon.

I think the dictionary is a little misleading, the summary states; "or used as the desktop icon of a stack file or application", so I read desktop icon = finder icon, sadly not, desktop icon = dock icon only.

Seems odd that something that is so easy to do in the Finder is such a pain to do by script.

Paul