On-Rev tool updated

index at kenjikojima.com index at kenjikojima.com
Sat Mar 2 20:37:58 EST 2013

Mark,

Now I am using TextWrangler and Cyberduck. But they are very inconvenient.
My update request was only adding one ftp on-rev server address.

If I cannot have an updated tool, I wish my server returns to odin.on-rev.
I mailed it to on-rev support and received a reply at January 18th that was
"I've been looking into getting the On-Rev tool updated to work with the new
server, and will let you know when I have more information."

Best regards,
--
Kenji Kojima / 小島健治
http://www.kenjikojima.com/