Unicode in Answer Dialog on iOS

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Mar 2 01:33:25 EST 2013

I use a similar technique for modal dialogs but I use black graphic with blendlevel about 80% to dim everything.  The main annoyance is that you need to remember to keep the dimming layer and the the dialog groups above everything else in the ui. It would certainly be nice to have a multi-stack UI.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services