ask dialog buttons different text fonts

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Mar 1 16:00:59 EST 2013

Richmond, the layout looks fine, the only thing that is time consuming is
the large png image at the center of your page. All the other components of
the page loaded normally.

You really don't need transparency, so why not save some bandwidth with a
jpg?

Or perhaps your bandwidth is throttled.

It took 2 minutes to fully show the page on my very fast Comcast cable
connection...