Unicode in Answer Dialog on iOS

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Mar 1 16:40:16 EST 2013

As far as I know this isn't supported yet. I think we would need a unicode variant of the answer dialog. I'm also trying to work out how to handle this on mergExt externals. I've got a tendency to go for just utf8 everything... but it may be that I will add an encoding parameter to everything...

Cheers

Monte