OOH! Here are a couple of cool ios7 features that I hope LC takes advantage of!

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 26 17:33:42 EDT 2013

Without looking at the API's for 7, I was guessing each of those were
things that could be set up per app, which, if correct, would then be
subject to LC implementing them.  The context implied that to me, but I
don't know that for sure.

This will be unbelievably useful for our in-house apps, and will both
greatly reduce the stress we go through with them, and will make iOS the
first choice, I think, for in-house apps.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com