6.0.2 and Apple

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jun 26 17:27:16 EDT 2013

Hi all,

just want to let you know that using xCode 4.6.3 seems to fix that error.

I removed all xCode versions from the LiveCode preference settings and added only xCode 4.6.3

I then rebuilded the app with LC and iTunes Connnect now accepts the app.

I am not sure, if xCode 4.6.3 did the trick or removing the older xCode versions in LC settings.

At least upload was successful now.

@Rick

thanks for the suggestion using 4.6.3, although you suggested that to Ralph. ;)

Regards,

Matthias