Post command help

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 11:28:15 EDT 2013

​Hello Jacque,
​

2013/6/24 J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>

Thanks for posting that, Thierry. I'm working on a project that needs SSL
> and your problem had me worried.

​Well, it still worries me :(
​

> It sounds like the issue only occurs on OS X 10.6, right? Mac 10.7+ and
> Windows machines are not affected? Do you know?

​Umm, it's not working on Mac 10.7.5 right now on my box.

For Windows I guess it works as Pierre answer was positive.

I'm a bit surprise that not so many seems interested to this thread.
Are we so little to use secure socket?

Regards,

Thierry

​