Database connection fails using community server 6.0.2

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 15:42:12 EDT 2013

If you have access to the externals for 5.0.2 server you can use them with
your commercial 6.0.2 on mac.  Also might post in the thread I linked
earlier to see if monty, mark, or whoever has fixed it.  Worst case, write
to support at runrev.com and see if you can get a copy of 5.0.2 server so you
can snitch the support folders from that and replace the ones with 6.0.2.
 Hopefully an update for mac with working externals will be forthcoming.