Post command help

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:43:12 EDT 2013

Coming back :(

More details:

I'm on MacOS.

Restarting my Mac and my Internet Box and got again the same error:

post myData to url "https://myDomain"

  <error -Error with certificate at depth: 2 ....>

But, executing this line of script always works:

get shell("curl -s -d" && quote & myData & quote && "https://myDomain")

Executing the same post via Firefox and a form always works too.

And after some tries, the post command works again without any clue why?

So, looks like the post command over https is not reliable on Mac !

Same behavior with LC 5.5,  6....

Any hint?

PS: Restarting my internet box change my IP number.

Thierry Douez - http://sunny-tdz.com
Maker of sunnYperl - sunnYmidi - sunnYmage