persistent arrays and other data for server/web

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 15:32:55 EDT 2013

I'm not to the point of needing this  yet, but hope to be within a
couple of weeks and would like to get my gears turning.

My understanding is that each hit to livecode server starts a new
session, which executes and quits.

For a web implementation of my software, though, I would want (well,
*need*) some persistent data, particularly a couple of lage arrays, to
hang around.  They would be in a field, do something, go on to
another, do something, etc.

I just don't see what the model is for binding what the user sees as
his  "session" to the data he works with.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462