6.1

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Jun 14 17:21:50 EDT 2013

On 15/06/2013, at 6:43 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> 2. what does including synonyms in the list of properties deliver? You
> really want "the properties" to return "backcolor" as well as
> "backgroundcolor"? With the same value? I don't. Not listing synonyms in the
> properties list is not the same as asking for the backcolor of a control.

I think he's talking about a propertyNames function rather than the properties. Note that I don't think it's possible to have the propertyNames and the propertyNames of objectRef... I might look into it but really think it would be easier to maintain a list outside the engine of the officially sanctioned unabbreviated properties of each object... the engine just isn't setup for it...

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!