6.1

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jun 14 16:43:45 EDT 2013

Peter Haworth <pete at ...> writes:

> I would also like to suggest that we should think twice about excluding
> synonyms or any other category of property.  Excluding them means there's a
> brick wall between them and anyone who would like to get them.  I'm not
> saying they should always be returned, just that there should be some sort
> of syntax that would allow for them to be returned if needed.

Two things I don't get:

1. why are you continuing this discussion here instead of in the properties
topic on the forum?

2. what does including synonyms in the list of properties deliver? You
really want "the properties" to return "backcolor" as well as
"backgroundcolor"? With the same value? I don't. Not listing synonyms in the
properties list is not the same as asking for the backcolor of a control.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net