6.1

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Jun 13 22:06:59 EDT 2013

The thing about the propertyNames of object type property is that basically it would just be maintaining a list in the engine rather than in the docs or IDE or something.. There's no real way to inspect an object type to see what properties it has... Other than one idea I have of parsing over the lextable and testing the object for each property to see if there's an error when you try and get the property... But that's kind of brute force and would return all the synonyms too... I guess you could filter out the synonyms somehow... Still some architectural change may make this easy so it's better to start a topic on the engine forum.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!