Multitasking Comes to iOS, Time for LC to make it better

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Tue Jun 11 20:02:05 EDT 2013

OK, well thank you Colin. That was easy.

I loaded iOS 7 on an iPhone 4…. and so far, the two apps of mine that I've tried (as downloads from the app store) work just fine…  That is really good since things broke with iOS5 and iOS6. The apps were sent to the app store in Dec 2012…. off the top of my head, I can't remember what LC version I was using then… and my notes aren't handy.

I'll mess with sending a new build to the phone (using Jacque's AirLaunch) in the next day or so.

be well,
randy
-----