RELEASE: LiveCode 6.0.2

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jun 11 13:21:26 EDT 2013

I am getting A "Non-Public API usage" for "Apps are not permitted to access
the UUID" from the application loader. I thought this was fixed? Anyone else
successfully upload a binary with 6.0.2 Build 1521? I thought this error was
fixed in 6.0.2. I also thought in the past this error was sent via email
after you uploaded the binary? I reverted to 5.5.5 and no complaints from
the Application Loader or the iTunes Store. I'm now in waiting for
review..... AND fixing the Android SDK again(Last time I'll mention it)

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net