LC Community - Script Limits

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jun 11 12:00:57 EDT 2013

Kay C Lan wrote:

> To Richard Gaskin,
>
> I'm posting in this public domain as there are clearly far more new LC
> users visitng the List and so I felt it appropriate to hilight your
> excellent article on the Message Path:
>
> http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/revolution_message_path.html
>
> Considering Mark Weider's recent revelation that script limits are gone, I
> was wondering if you would be updating the article to reflect the current
> state of affairs.

Thank you for the kind words.

If we can get verification, either from RunRev or through testing, that
the scriptLimits are indeed gone in all versions, I'll be happy to
update the article to reflect that when I return toward the end of the
month from a trip I'm about to take.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World