Works in IDE, doesn't work in standalone (revisited)

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Jun 10 05:24:37 EDT 2013

Thanks for that Jan. I checked the lockLocation of the templateGraphic and it's off, as it should be. Anyway the chosen graphic tool works on cards on other stacks, just not on the one I want it to work on, so to that extent the templateGraphic must be OK. I could go on about this, but I feel honour bound not to waste any more bandwidth.

Cheers

Graham