Works in IDE, doesn't work in standalone (revisited)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 03:46:26 EDT 2013

Hi Graham,

Do you reset the templateGraphic before choosing the graphic tool?
Can you check if the lockLocation of the templateGraphic is true by any chance?

We'll get it sorted out, I'm sure :-)

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)