dealing with these *huge* pdf files generated

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 20:54:18 EDT 2013

Here is a simple stack push the button to export it to ex2.pdf in the home
folder.

The "cash on hand" field shows when the pdf is printed.

I duplicated the cash & checking fields to create the cow & tomato fields.
I unchecked 3d borders.

And that appears to take care of *these* pixels.

I then set the output routine to set the 3d of fields to false as they're
generated (in the schedules; it doesn't apply everywhere).  The result is
that the output drops from 2.1M in Sunday's example to 1.7M.  Acrobat
reduces this to 1M  (compared to 1.1M yesterday), while Preview increases
to 2.2M trying to reduce file size.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462