(OT) Software Patents and computer based instruction

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jun 4 19:30:02 EDT 2013

Related: I have an illustrator friend who's done work for Marvel, Disney,
and similar large media companies.  When it comes to rights/ownership of
work (which is always the company), the contracts provided by the media
companies literally use the word "universe" to describe the extents of
where their ownership applies.  So unless you have the ability to travel
to a different universe, your contract always remains in force.

I imagine the corporate lawyers will soon add an addendum that covers time
travel, so you can't go back and break the contract before it was written.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design