JSON

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Jun 4 19:40:27 EDT 2013

I dont know about the libraries he is using, but if it is based at all on
the late mark smiths's the numbers in his array would translate to integers
in terms of the json it spits out. I actually had to modify the output of
the mark smith library to place 0's before decimal points to avoid bad
request errors.

{
  "data": {
    "appuser_details": {
      "name": "Tom_iPad",
      "email": "iPad at gmail.com",
      "device_type": "2",
      "dentist_id": "73",
      "device_token":
"98be5c7a3cc9e400ae6a90977ac6d64f498bb01cbe83c3c3d1bb4856de59ba1c"
    }
  }
}

Also doing something like

set the httpHeaders to "Content-Type: application/json"

could help if you aren't doing this already.

Hmm, I wonder why your back end developer would be looking to use strings
in the place of integers. I