JSON

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 4 17:27:04 EDT 2013

On 6/4/13 4:17 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:
> Monte, Are you saying that array's are not supported on iOS or are
> you saying that mergJSON is not supported on iOS? This is needed from
> an iOS app to send the data to my server from the app.

If Monte's external doesn't work out, there are several script-based
solutions.

Igor de Oliveira Couto:
<https://github.com/luxlogica/easyjson/blob/master/easyjson.lc>

Andre Garzia:
<http://andregarzia.com/stacks/lib.aag.json.livecode>

Mark Smith:
<http://revonline2.runrev.com/stack/82/LibJson-1-0b>

Igor's is a newer update based on the other two, and in my tests it
worked very well. You don't need to know JSON to use it. We eventually
decided to go with plain text in my project, but I'd settled on Igor's
library before we changed our minds.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com