existing Double-opt in subscription solution with livecode-server?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 3 07:18:50 EDT 2013

Hi Matthias,

I get it. A simple link in the e-mail is sufficient. I'd expect LC
Server to be able to send an e-mail from the shell if no other command
is available. The link should run a brief script that updates a field in
your database.

Your hosting account should have a mail command line utility, which you
can call with the shell function, e.g.

mail -n -s "Subject" -b support at domain.com customer at somewhere.com

I have a collection of PHP scripts, which you might be able to use,
including a captcha. It is easily adjusted to send a confirmation
e-mail. Perhaps I could help you with this if you contact me off-list?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com