Is Snapshot Possible with Two Monitors?

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Tue Jun 4 12:58:26 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

Can you explain a little more as to exactly what doesn't work on OSX please?

I have an app that allows the user to choose which monitor to take a snapshot from prior to making the snapshot and it works fine with multiple monitors on Mac & Win so I'm just curious if there is something I need to be aware of.

Thanks,

Paul