Visible of card

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:58:20 EDT 2013

It sounds like you are not successfully returning to the card with no
image, or the image is on BOTH cards. (or the image is part of a group with
its backgrounbehavior set to true which has caused that group to be on both
cards)

If you successfully switch from a card with an image to a card without an
image, the image shouldn't be visible no matter how its layered. So it must
be one of the above scenarios.

Wait, 1 more possibility. If you're displaying the image using a revbrowser
object then THAT control is an overlay so you'd need to use revbrowserset
browserId,"visible",false when you switch to a card where the image
(browser) shouldn't show.