Is Snapshot Possible with Two Monitors?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 4 12:16:08 EDT 2013

Hi,

I think the problem is that you can't take a snapshot from a secondary
monitor, not that it is complicated to define the area from which Ray
wants to take a snapshot.

Ray, I just did a test and I was able to use the import snapshot command
on Windows 8 on a secondary monitor. This is (still) impossible on Mac
OS X, but apparently it works in Windows 8.

Just execute "import snapshot" without additional parameters and let the
user select the rectangle.

(This means that my earlier claim that it doesn't work at all was wrong).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com