Removing ListStyle

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 15:41:17 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've done this first:

on mouseUp
   set the liststyle of line 3 of fld "F1" to "disc"
   put the htmltext of fld "F1"
end mouseUp

get:
<ul type="disc">
<li>
</li>

and then:

on mouseUp
   set the liststyle of line 3 of fld "F1" to empty
   put the htmltext of fld "F1"
end mouseUp

​Thierry​

Thierry Douez - http://sunny-tdz.com
Maker of sunnYperl - sunnYmidi - sunnYmage