Removing ListStyle

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jul 30 15:38:32 EDT 2013

Hi Dn,

I don't understand where you get your listindent property from. The
following doesn't create anything like that:

on tabKey
    put the listDepth of the selectedLine into myDepth
    if myDepth is 1 and the shiftKey is down then
       set the listStyle of the selectedLine to empty
    else if myDepth > 0 and the shiftKey is down then
       set the listStyle of the selectedLine to disc
       set the listDepth of the selectedLine to myDepth - 1
    else
       set the listStyle of the selectedLine to disc
       set the listDepth of the selectedLine to myDepth + 1
    end if
end tabKey

on rawKeyUp
    put the htmlText of me